So guess people did not like when n-Track Studio got released as subscription only so now it is possible to get it as before by paying a one time fee. The subscription model is still around though if there is a need to use it only once or twice etc.
Good addition to the Android music apps. Have been out on iOS for a while and the video in the end is showing the iOS version.
Like that it is easy laid out and can record and edit samples as well plus a decent amount of effects.
So it is possible to download the app already as Beta without having to sign up as a Beta tester.
Just go to the Play page and install:
Google Play info:
Try Remixlive as part of the public beta and get discounted prices on all in-app purchases!This is a beta version of Remixlive for Android, in the process of being tested before its official release and it may contain defects. Thank you for your feedback and for helping us to improve Remixlive :-)
The essential app for instant remixing, powered by pro samples. Remix music with synced loops, sounds & FX.
Mixvibes, the pioneer of digital DJing, introduces the perfect remix toolbox: lay down samples on a grid of pads and tweak them in seconds. Don't have any production hardware? Remixlive is all you need to turn ideas into high-quality tracks.
Want to create unique songs? Record live input through the device's microphone and capture any sound, voice or instrument. Fine-tune your samples like in a DAW production software by editing their length and envelope (ADSR). Play several samples per column in multiple mode to create rich and layered sounds.
Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples' tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
/// PRO-SOUNDING SAMPLES
• Grid: 24 pads on mobile, 48 on phablets & tablets.
• 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
• 24 sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep - and more to come.
• Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox and more to be added.
• Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
• Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.
/// REMIX TOOLBOX
• Instant FX pad: Delay, Filter, Flanger, Reverb, and many more.
• Control levels, filters, Mute and Solo on each channel.
• Professional-sounding three-band EQ on each channel (phablet & tablet only).
• Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
• Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
• Multiple Mode: play several pads per column simultaneously.
• Trigger an entire line of samples at once with a simple swipe across the screen.
• Record your performance in mp4.
• Share your recordings via email & SoundCloud, or open them in other apps.
• Tempo tap: tap a beat to adjust the Master BPM value.
/// EDIT SAMPLES
• Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
• New Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
• Import your own samples directly from your library (WAV, AAC, M4A, MP3, 16/24 bits, 32 seconds max).
• Record any sound or voice through the device's mic or from any Android-compatible microphone or sound card.
• Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
• Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
• Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
• Search all samples or browse samples by category: Packs, Loops, Sounds or User.
And, last but not least, the app is universal: buy In-App Payments once and use them on your mobile, phablet & tablet.
So edjing is now edjing Mix with some new improvements. and integration with the hardware mixfader that the same company makes.
Google Play info:
Introducing edjing Mix - the brand new version of the world's most downloaded DJ app voted Best App by Google 3 years in a row (2013-2014-2015) - reworked to ensure even greater performance level.
Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your device into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.Need to put down a set out of nowhere? To enliven your next party? To rock out an unplanned jam?
edjing Mix offers all the essential DJ tools to create amazing mixes on the go.
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud and all your local folders and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the all-new sampler and the hardware integration to push even further the boundaries of the mobile djing.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ DJ Tech Tools
* 'The only application to offer real time sound processing, edjing shows you how it feels to be a real DJ' GQ
Remix +50 million tracks
- Music library (access to all your local music)
- Soundcloud integration
- Deezer integration (requires a Premium account)
- create multisource playlists with songs from both your local and streaming sources
- smart search feature that displays results for all your music sources on the same screen
- queue system to prepare the upcoming songs
- advanced sorting: browse by alphabetical order, BPM, or Time
A new major feature: the sampler
- access 16 free samples to trigger when you want on top of your music: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- possibility to link the sampler to the crossfader to cut the pads' samples sound depending on your crossfader's position.
- upcoming new samples created by Pro DJs
All the must-have DJ tools
- automatic BPM (Beats per minute) detection for all your songs
- Tap BPM feature to manually adjust the BPM of your tracks
- continuous sync between your two tracks
- a little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- a wide audio spectrum for optimised beats detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beats, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb, Reverse
- automated audio FX sync on the beats (loop, cue, seek)
- loops: from 1/4 to 8, or customizable through 'in' and 'out' point
- set up to 4 Hot Cues on each deck
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Pre-cueing with headphones (in-app purchase)
- Automix mode to let edjing mix and do seamless transitions between your tracks
- ultra precise scratch
- a ""Slip"" mode that can be activated for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording of your mixes and scratch routines in .wav format
- 4 skins to customize your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
Turntables designed by pro DJs
- intuitive interface that gives you a direct and quick access to all the essential features to gain time during remix live sessions
- optimized turntables: you are only 1 click away from the essentials
- possibility to reorder the audio FX lists to customize the panel
Compatible with Mixfader
- remix with edjing Mix and the world's first wireless crossfader (themixfader.com)
- Mixfader becomes your crossfader for you to scratch on edjing
""To detect and connect to your Mixfader, the app needs permission to activate your Bluetooth, and access your location. This is required by the Android Bluetooth System.
Mixfader requires Bluetooth LE and Android 4.3 onwards.""
Remix from songs your Android Wear
- access your set key information
- sync your songs
- manage 4 DJ effects
Thanks for using edjing Mix! This version includes:
- new feature: you can now link the sampler to the crossfader (to cut the pads' sound depending on your crossfader's position)
- improvement: new audio FX look and feel
- fixed bug on the sampler
If you enjoy the app, please take a moment to rate it on the store, it is really helpful for us :)
Thanks in advance!
So it came after a long wait and they did not charge it as a separate application either!
Have not had full time on this yet but it looks real good and there is now an application that straddles synthesizer sequencing with audio tracks and recording (The one exception being Soundcamp that is only available on certain Samsung devices). The direct recording will of course suffer if the device have high latency and it is not possible as in Audio Evolution and
n-Track Studio to use external soundcard for recording. But if is still fine that it is possible even if the recordings have to be nudged a bit.
Coming with the mini synth which is a capable synthesizer and the possibility to demo and get two more as in-app purchase. They did not cost too much one for around 1.50 and one for 2.50 or so. Then there is as in the older version the sample instruments. Everything is laid out nicely and think workflow wise it is easy. This version can also have separate FX for each track and it seems that there can be a bunch of them.
There is a demo version and for people upgrading there is the possibility to downgrade if the device can not take the new version or you simply do not like it.
If it works good I do not see why you would prefer the old version as this have much more options and the sequencer is so much easier to work with etc...
It is recommended to use at least Android 4.1 even if it is possible to install it on devices down to Android 2.3.3. Maybe one complaint would be is that the download is like around 700mb and it would be good to have alternative download for a smaller version with less sample instruments?
If using FL Studio as a DAW on PC it seems that this would a "must" as there is a possibility to load as a VSTi inside the DAW. It would have been cool if they released it as VSTi for other Daws as well.
So as said have not had time to dig deeper but so far thumbs up.
Google Play info:
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version and take them to the next level.If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• High quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav import
• Wave editor:
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Compressor, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Distortion, Filter and more to enhance your mix
• Multi-track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices
• In-app user manual
• Android 4.1 or later required
• Configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
MANUAL / SUPPORT / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to audio format.
It is only a Beta for Windows, Linux (x68, x68_64, arm, arm64), OSX and Windows Mobile.
Was wondering when there was going to be a new SunVox update lately and here it is!
There is a lot of new things a s usual and a lot of them will not be exciting until put to good use.
Here is one of the new things that mentally I can not see how it would be useful but probably will be surprised when putting it into action!
One cool thing that Mr Nightradio already used in his Palmsounds birthday video is the new viualising mode.
What is in this Beta:
v1.9.2 BETA1 (10 oct 2016):
From the G-Stomper website:
This new release brings Android M MIDI support to devices running on Android 6.0 and higher, including…
The new Android M based MIDI driver is way more flexible, it’s faster, more precise and it’s using less CPU. As a matter of course, the old Android 3.1 based MIDI driver remains for devices running on older Android versions and for NON-class-compliant MIDI hardware (the Android M MIDI connectivity strictly supports class-compliant MIDI equipment).
Mentioned this continuing contest before and this month it is time to do some hard hitting swinging beats.
Please make a donation to