Play Store info:
Play a beautiful tune on your beloved volca sample!This app send all volca sample available MIDI CC and note on/off command from your android devices. The CC commands are send real time to the volca as you adjust on your android phone. The Copy and Paste makes it easy to build the parts. Each part remembers the 12 parameter settings. The app has an octave from 3 to 6.
- android 3.1 and above
- a OTG cable ($1 at amazon or local IT shop)
- a USB to MIDI cable ($20 at amazon or local IT shop)
- I am committed to support this app. If you purchase it, first you are guarantee to be able to play melody on your volca sample via your android phone or tablet. Second, you will be able to save 10 parts of parameter settings. If I am not able to help you to do the above tasks, you will get full refund immediately. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please contact me at email@example.com for support.
- At least 3 Octave of notes
- Automatic remember 10 parts of settings
- 12 MIDI knob settings
- Copy and Paste for the parts
- Similar layout design to Korg Volca Sample
- Note On/Off for 3 Octave at default note value C4
- Sample Start Point for 0 to127 at default value 0
- Sample Length for 0 to 127 at default value 127
- Sample Hi Cut for 0 to 127 at default value 64
- Pitch Speed for -63 to 63 at default value 0
- Pitch EG Int for -63 to 63 at default value 0
- Pitch Attack for 0 to 127 at default value 0
- Pitch Decay for 0 to 127 at default value 64
- Amp Level for 0 to 127 at default value 127
- Amp Pan -63(L) to 63(R) at default value 0
- Amp Attack for 0 to 127 at default value 0
- Amp Decay for 0 to 127 at default value 64
- Demo at https://youtu.be/NKkw2lD5VsE
Use your phone to play samples at different pitches. The 10 parts corresponds to 10 different samples. Use it to play beautiful tune with a range of 3 octave. Play as you are in a performance.
- Setup at https://youtu.be/kT83VKAyZak
A step by step instruction on the setup. You will only need a OTG cable and a USB to MIDI cable. You will have to allow permission to use the USB device on your android dialog box as you connect the cable.
- Advance feature at https://youtu.be/yo_r7Wcjbdo
There are 10 parts in the app. Each part will trigger a different sample in volca sample. Each part has its 12 parameter settings (including one octave which volca sample does not have). Quickly build a part from another part's parameters using the copy and paste feature.