- overwriting issue when recording
- performance issues (Audio DSP fully rewritten in RenderScript)
- linear/logarithm levels
- heavy UI overdraw
- new machine MPL-185 (Metropolis-like sequencer)
- 2x chained FXs per machine
- reverse, ping-pong and brownian loop mode
- cloud save/load/delete (assuming a Google account is available)
- circular buffering
- Compressor FX
- a second oscillator per synth
- an LFO per synth (with tempo sync and gate sync)
- values display
So as is obvious there is a lot of exciting stuff that was not there before and was playing some with the new functions yesterday will continue tonight.
It is highly recommended and as the price is so low ( 1.99$ / 1.50€ ) do not see any reason not to get it and give it a go but there is a free version to try and lastly want to point out that there is separate smaller apps that can be bought with just the rhythm machine and one with just the 303 but have to say that you do not save much money and they are not updated.
Play Store link