Teoti Graphix have gone on Sample Pack rampage lately!
These last days he released around six more or so.
Most of them around a euro or so.
So if using Caustic take a look here:
here is the YouTube Playlist where it is possible to listen to them:
A whole bunch of packs just got released.
Here is what can be got for a small sum...
Mentioned before that there is some people pushing Caustic hard since the last year and this is one of them.
Great that he smokes a joint while doing the tutorial.
Pass it over here!
Skarabee a long time user of Caustic have done some music software before but now he took the BeatBox machine from Caustic and made into a VSTi to be loaded up in a DAW.
It would be cool to one day be able to load the whole of Caustic as a plug-in and who knows?
Also his website is full of Caustic resources such as instrument presets skins, samples and suchlike.
Here is what he says and the link to get it:
Some users had a dream of a VST version for some Caustic's machines. So I followed this dream and made this extended version of the Beatbox as VSTi.
I mentioned this before when it was still in Beta but now it is here and if using Caustic it is a good thing for expanding the Caustic experience and possibilities.
Google Play info:
Caustic Guide is a Library Manager that imports and exports Caustic 3.2 rack data.
- Create new empty Template or a Template from an existing .caustic file, A Template is a proxy of a .caustic file with metadata.
- When choosing a .caustic file to create as Template, you can play/audition the .caustic file in the browser real-time and look at another users' metadata they added.
- Export Templates as a .caustic file with metadata that shows in the popup when the Caustic App is opened.
- Batch export Caustic preset files for each selected machine.
- Batch export Sounds(complete machine state, preset, 2 effects, mixer, pattern data, pattern automation, song pattern track, song piano roll, song automation.) Custom metadata can be applied to all Sounds before export.
- Export a Group of Sounds. This is 1..14 Sounds that are copies of full Caustic machine state as listed above.
When importing a .caustic file with Modulars that have MachineInput components, the Group export screen will list the master and slave relationships. Also, checking a Master will select all slave machine automatically for export in the group.
- Import Preset, Sound or Group into an existing Template as a new machine or in the case of a Group, multiple machines. When importing, you will have the granular option of importing any piece of the Sound e.g. mixer, patterns automation etc that you will use in the new .caustic file.
Check out the promo video and youtube Caustic Guide play list for a lot more information and tutorials.
Support - http://www.teotigraphix.com/forum/15
Share community Templates, Groups and Sounds at http://www.teotigraphix.com/forum/17.
So Sequential Vibes is sharing some presets that he made for the new synthesizer in Caustic 3.2.
Always great with some sharing!
To get them go here:
Caustic Guide is a complementary app to Caustic. Have not taken time to use the Beta but will soon have to as it is already Release candidate version 5 and soon released.
People that did try it though seem to be pretty excited about it.
Here is what the developer says about it on the Caustic Forum:
Caustic Guide can;
The benefits of this app once you understand it only compound how powerful Caustic itself can be with sequencing and arranging. Caustic Guide allows you to share library items with others and build your own library of anything you can imagine.
I have basically broken up Caustic's file format into tiny pieces and allow you to save and reload at will all of those components
If interested in trying out the app right now go here:
There is an interesting forum thread on the Audiobus forum right now (that I read about on the Caustic forum) comparing Korg Gadget to Caustic.
Even though it is regarding iOS I wanted to bring it up as Caustic gets out as the winner even though it is being much cheaper.
Plus that Korg Gadget is releasing the app on MAC's now and it is crazy expensive- 200$ introductory price then 300$! Yes Caustic for PC costs...
It is also nice to read a lot of good points about Caustic and one thing that always sticks out is that the Caustic developer is only one person doing something that is comparable to what a giant coperation is working on.
To read the Audiobus Forum thread go here:
This is the Caustic Forum thread which is not too long now but a small discussion on what is being said in the Audiobus one:
Please make a donation to