Now it is here and it is one interesting drum machine and it is only 2 monies.
Say go get it now!
It creates the sounds randomly (or by editing code) and it is possible to see on the image and the frequencies portrayed what kind of sounds there is. So when finding sounds that you like press LCK on the pad chosen and fill up all the spaces with likable sounds.
It is possible to save the sounds sets or single sounds as WAV files and this is of course great for using in other apps/programs that use a sequencer. (Fractal Bits is live playing only, with live recording if desired.) But if using SunVox this app becomes indispensable.
It exports as a SunVox instrument with all the drums laid out already when opening it up in SunVox.
The little time I had it must say that it has a lot of nice sounds to it and maybe the only small niggle would be that it is necessary with some patience to find cymbal sounds but they are there and it is laziness talking.
It works real well for playing live and there is possibilities to set it up with up to 36 playable pads.
For me this is like a small christmas present and it is highly recommendable.
Fractal Bits is a drum synth with over four billion unique sounds created by fractal algorithms.
Each set of 12 drums corresponds to a code of 8 characters (you can save/copy/paste it as plain text).
* search for new sounds with three buttons: next random set, edit code, previous set;
* three types of keyboards for live drumming: on-screen buttons, PC keyboard, USB MIDI input (Android 6+);
* six additional processing parameters + control of all parameters via MIDI;
* real-time audio recording to WAV (32-bit);
* export to: WAV (one file or a set), SunVox (samples + effects in one file), text clipboard;
* the LCK button freezes individual drums - they will not change during the search for new sets.
Known solutions for some problems: