So now it is here and have been fascinated by this since seeing it at first.
Basically it is rings that can easily learn to read colours that can be used to trigger sounds on a device through bluetooth.
It seems to work good and hopefully will get some extra monies to buy a pair and try them out.
Was hoping that the price would be lower. My treshold being set to around fifty up to 60... for two of them as one would seem a little bit too limited.
Now they are about 65 monies for one and 100 for two.
They do look like a lot of fun though and would be great for playing live as it can use colours on anything, like clothes or paintings etc.
To see a whole band perform tapping walls would look wonderful!
To have a couple of these for a theatre would seem like a must...
Here is a short list of what can be done:
- Tap any color or the included Play Pad to create sounds, loops, and beats.
- Discover music creation without spending money on expensive, singular instruments
- Scalable for all skills levels, from curious-minded kids to seasoned musicians
- Connects via Bluetooth Low Energy as a Bluetooth MIDI device
- Long battery life of 2+ hours per charge
- Specdrums MIX app with curated sound packs
- Specdrums Music app with instruments, drum kits, and other sound pack
What is worth is important to mention as well is that it can be used to trigger other software that allows for Bluetooth midi.
It will be fun to see what people will do with this.
Also hope to see them used on Android with some different devices to see how they perform.
To read more or see more videos go here: