Not time today but very curious in modulating the filter with the noise source and the flutter amount of the Delay. Both that I hope can take the synth into some nice new territory.
- Faster loading
- Filter can now be modulated by noise source
- Flutter amount control on Delay
- Portamento time and switch are now midi assignable
- Improved patch manager: added alphabetical sort
- More space on the status bar with new functions: revert and randomize
- New oscillators panel tab, includes: mode, transpose, portamento switch/time, legato
- Modwheel and pitchbend now react to midi input
- Sliders and knobs now show values during midi control
- Improved menu look and feel
How to make the sounds for The Man With The Red Face - Laurent Garnier in DRC Polyphonic Synthesizer
Just finished seeing the first eight episodes so it was fun to see this video. Do not feel it really hits it mark but I like that there is now a pretty large series of sound tutorials and want to take the time and go through them all. Think it is a great source to learn synthesizer programming without too much technical chuppilupps.
Feel that this series of DRC synthesizer tutorials are becoming a real good source for learning synthesis in general. There is now pretty many of them going through famous sounds.
After the new update there is a new preset bank to buy as in-app purchase. It sounds like this:
Here is also a video showcasing possibilities when it comes to the new functions.
"There is polyphonic aftertouch now! wich means, every played note get its own filtercurve, pitch or whatever you select via aftertouch! i use a cme xkey air to benefit from the synths possibillity. in this video i show some userpatches i created in the last 4 months. some i.e. at 3:00 demonstrating polyphonic aftertouch rather well! you hear only the synth with its internal fx! have fun!"
Please make a donation to