DRC Synthesizer - How to make the Keys and Bass sounds for Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink (James Holden Remix)
Another review of this multi platform advanced synthesizer...
To read it go here:
Not time today but very curious in modulating the filter with the noise source and the flutter amount of the Delay. Both that I hope can take the synth into some nice new territory.
- Faster loading
- Filter can now be modulated by noise source
- Flutter amount control on Delay
- Portamento time and switch are now midi assignable
- Improved patch manager: added alphabetical sort
- More space on the status bar with new functions: revert and randomize
- New oscillators panel tab, includes: mode, transpose, portamento switch/time, legato
- Modwheel and pitchbend now react to midi input
- Sliders and knobs now show values during midi control
- Improved menu look and feel
How to make the sounds for The Man With The Red Face - Laurent Garnier in DRC Polyphonic Synthesizer
Just finished seeing the first eight episodes so it was fun to see this video. Do not feel it really hits it mark but I like that there is now a pretty large series of sound tutorials and want to take the time and go through them all. Think it is a great source to learn synthesizer programming without too much technical chuppilupps.
Please make a donation to