Anyway even though slowly trying to learn how to program a little bit (very slowly).
Must admit that Pixilang flys high and out of reach for me but it does comes with some already made goodies when it comes to audio and image manipulation
and if you now how or understand how these things work
you can create all kinds of fun things...
Anyway here is a list of the new features and it looks very interesting:
- new effects for effector() function: EFF_SPREAD_LEFT, EFF_SPREAD_RIGHT, EFF_SPREAD_UP, EFF_SPREAD_DOWN;
- new ASIO driver options;
- audio input (Mic/Line-in) is now also available for Linux (ALSA), Windows (MME,DirectSound,ASIO), Windows Mobile (with full duplex drivers only) and OSX;
- added Prefs (Preferences) button in the starting screen;
- new function: create_directory();
- new function: get_flags() - get container flags;
- new function: prefs_dialog() - show global Pixilang preferences;
- new function: open_url() - open web browser window with selected URL;
- new function: vsync(): vsync(1) - enable vertical synchronization; vsync(0) - disable;
- new graphics examples: split_rgb2, effector2, effector3;
- bugs fixed.