It would be cool to one day be able to load the whole of Caustic as a plug-in and who knows?
Also his website is full of Caustic resources such as instrument presets skins, samples and suchlike.
Here is what he says and the link to get it:
Some users had a dream of a VST version for some Caustic's machines. So I followed this dream and made this extended version of the Beatbox as VSTi.
- 12 slots
- 6 kits in the initial bundle.
- each slot can be routed to a separate audio channel (stereo)
- reverb included in the first stereo channel
- global pitch
- Punch, decay, pan, and volume knobs
- Dynamic knob for the global response to velocity
- Multisampled for some kits (differents samples according to velocity)
- Note off message recognized (for embedded reverb samples length)
- Addicted: Taken from acoustic Addictive Drums V1. Multisampled
- Brushcat: one of my first Caustic kit now multisampled in stereo
- GSP rev: 80's style with included reverb (can be adjusted by the length of note)
- Kaledokit: new one, electronic, modern and punchy (multisamples)
- KNA: another brand new inspired by an hardware machine (add 2 to each letter of his name to guess what)
- ODMX: the original Caustic kit revisited and boosted with tube preamp. some multisamples
- more kits to come...And I also can build a kit from your own samples, if you provide them