Anyway just must say that there is a whole ot of things to like with FL Studio Mobile and it is one of the few all compassing apps for composing.
This is of course not in any way news for many reading this but just wanted to get it out there...
What surprised me when it came out is how well it worked on medium spec devices and how well thought out the design is. There seems to be a lot of people that do not like the flat design but personally like a lot of apps/programs that have everything laid out in one screen and how everything is possible to move out or into focus, and I do not mind the flatness of it all.
There is a lot of other things to like about it as well and if you are looking into a more complete app on Android this would be one to look into as well as- SunVox, G-Stomper Studio, Caustic and Soundcamp (if having a Samsung Device).
They all come with their own workflows and perks depending of what someone feels comfortable with or the most important thing- what creates the most inspiration.
In either case FL Studio Mobile is actively developed with good upgrades as can be seen in the last two updates for example:
FL Studio Mobile 3.1.933
FL Plugin - 3.1.933 Available
- DirectWave has new features (Loop, Reverse, Legato, Mono and ADSR)
- New user file management system. Create folders (fold), cut, paste etc. Options available after selecting files (Select).
- Re-layout of selection/files operation controls (moved to top of browser).
- Fixed the crash when a parameter being automated by external CC
- Misc bug fixes and stability improvements
FL Studio Mobile 3.1.9
- Clips can be moved and or copied between tracks
- Automation tracks can be reassigned to defined destination & have quick-access parameter slider in the mixer.
- Export dialog now has "save", and "send to another destination" controls, no need to pre-select destination.
- FX Distortion has more distortion modes and stereo and bias controls.
- FX Equalizer: Every band has a stereo control.
- FX Filter: Updated UI
- FX MultiFX: has new UI with quick access to an effect kind and XY area increased size.
- Parameters slider in the mixer were visible when "hide tracks" enabled.
- Samples: Can be reversed for audio tracks and drum samples.
- Menus: Improved design.
- Bugfixes and performance improvements.