Spring is in the air, shorts and sunglasses are finally out of the drawer and the festival season is officially starting with the first weekend of Coachella. Its outstanding lineup of artists is hitting the stage this very weekend! And what about JAM? While our BeatCoin release is slowing rolling out to all of you, the JAM team wants to make sure thatEVERYONE is going to feel the warm wind of spring and get in the right mindset for the season. And what’s more of help than tons and tons of great, fresh beats?
Here’s a rundown of the JAM challenge starting right NOW: create a song that is inspired by spring, good vibes, music festivals and outdoor life. Mix at least 5 style packages to make sure to create a UNIQUE sound!
How to participate:
0. Get Music Maker JAM on your smartphone (it’s free!): http://bit.ly/JAM_web
1. Create your tune in Music Maker JAM and (optionally) add a recording of your voice.
2. Release your song in Music Maker JAM with the title #FeelGoodJAM - song title of your choice.
3. Share your track on Social Media including the hashtag #FeelGoodJAM and #MusicMakerJAM (the best ones will get a RT!)
Make sure your cover art stands out: - select a high-quality image for your song’s cover photo!
The best songs will be selected by the JAM jury and featured in the app as well as on social media and in the newsletter!
Good luck everyone!
Contest rules in detail:
- Contestants are free to use any style packs - your track must contain at least 5 style packages though.
- Original vocals, recorded via Voice Recording are encouraged.
- Your track must be no longer than 5 minutes.
- No other software/app can be used except JAM, as well as any sort of copyrighted material.
- Only 1 track allowed for submission per unique community account.
- Only new tracks posted during the contest’s duration (April 13 - 23) will be taken into consideration. Please, do not just add the hashtag to old songs!
- Likes and plays in the community won’t be taken into consideration when defining the winning tracks (this rule might change in the future - just hold onto it for now!)