So it is nice that they have released a free version that will let you see if the different workflow is something that you could get into. Does not hurt that the synthesizer engine sounds good to!
At first glance it does seem complicated but it is just a matter of minutes to start to get into it. Can not see any reason not to check it out as it seems that save is enabled and the free version comes with enough goodies to be very useful as you can see here:
Features in the free version:
• 28 wave shapers: control FREQUENCY, Filter CUTOFF, AMP and PAN of 3 devices.
• 3 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live Mode: 3 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• 8 high quality sampled instruments.
• Drum Machine with 3 high quality drumkits.
• Analog Synth
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 synth + 1 drum channel
• 32 sample banks
• 12 drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud or other installed apps
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
Play Store link: