Also available directly on your device for coding and playing back the coded creations.
Some examples are included that can be used.
So it is now updated which means that hopefully Virtual ANS will be updated to soon!
As they go hand in hand and have noticed that it normally gets updated as Pixilang expands and brings the expansion into Nightradio's other apps.
Here is what is new:
- new documentation: http://www.warmplace.ru/wiki/pixilang:manual_en;
- multitouch support has been added to the Linux and Windows (7 and higher) versions;
- Raspberry Pi support (OpenGL ES 2.0, no mouse cursor);
- Linux arm64 support (tested on PINE64 64-bit Single Board Computer) (SDL-based, no OpenGL);
- additional parameter (optional) tnum (number of triangles) has been added to triangles3d() and sort_triangles3d();
- new built-in global variable UI_FONT_SCALE - use it to scale the text in your UI; variables like this can be changed by user in the system settings of Pixilang;
- new built-in container LANG_NAME with the name of current system language (in POSIX format [language][_TERRITORY][.CODESET][@modifier]); examples: en_US, ru_RU.utf8;
- new functions: set_pixel_size(), get_pixel_size(); use it to change the size of the screen pixels;
- optimization of the following functions: wavetable_generator(), apply_filter();
- Pixilang is now optimized for OpenGL ES 2.0;
- new OpenGL functions (working with shaders): gl_new_prog(), gl_use_prog(), gl_uniform(), gl_uniform_matrix();
- new OpenGL constants (default shader names) for the gl_new_prog(): GL_SHADER_SOLID, GL_SHADER_GRAD, GL_SHADER_TEX_ALPHA_SOLID, GL_SHADER_TEX_ALPHA_GRAD, GL_SHADER_TEX_RGB_SOLID, GL_SHADER_TEX_RGB_GRAD;
- new flag for the copy(): COPY_CLIPPING;
- ability to import the loop points from WAV file; the following container properties will be created: loop_start, loop_len, loop_type (1-normal,2-ping-pong);
- INT8 mode has been removed from wavetable_generator();
- maximum number of containers can be defined by the pixi_containers_num parameter in the pixilang_config.ini file;
- revised examples;
- new graphics examples: primitives, multitouch, coordinates, demo01;
- new OpenGL examples: shaders, shaders2, shaders3;
- new libraries (lib directory): gfx_primitives;
- bugs fixed.
To get it go here: