Have not tried it but it is for free and will probably install it sooner or later.
Google Play info:
Midi player powered by fluidsynth with fast switching of soundfonts and USB Midi Keyboard.
- Listen to midi files with your custom instruments packed inside SoundFont files.
- SoundFont + midi sounds same on every device they are played. Whereas midi alone plays different on different devices.
- Switch to soundfonts fast!. Depends upon Soundfont size.
- Test soundfont instruments with a small piano.
- Connect USB Midi Keyboard to play notes from soundfont instruments. M-Audio KeyRig 49 was tested.
- Supports Pitch Bend / Pitch wheel of USB MIDI Keyboard.
- Make your own *soundfonts with recorded sound and *produce many different musics from 1 midi file.
- Load any soundfont and it will play music from the available instruments. Means make soundfont with 5 instruments and play midi with it.
What it is not? (at least up to this version)
- Not a soundfont editor or maker.
- Inbult SoundFont is copied to //app_data/SoundfontMidiPlayer/
select it from this directory.
- If tapping a midi file doesn't starts playing quickly doesn't mean player is taking time but there is some silence in music itself.
- More info in about section of app.
- Change icon.
- More piano notes.
- Seek bar for seeking music position.
- Show reverb, chorus enable/disable option. Pro*
- Write to disk session. It will save every audio to ogg file. Pro*
* Pro features are for pro version of app. its under development.
- Temporarily hack instruments inside soundfont. Example change a piano sound with your voice. To test how your voice becomes music of midi!
- Export midi as rmid as self contained music. Means Midi + required soundfont instruments in one file.
- If possible i will try mod xm it etc module music export. However it can take many months or years because rmid is enough for now.
- Most of midi used from www.vgmusic.com.
- Only those soundfonts, midi musics are use which had permissive license. However some license were hard to find. Musics are remake/remixes and may resemble an OST. In that case please let me know if you have problem with distribution of the musics. I will remove them :/
- The assets used were used with the purpose of giving a demo of audio produced by this app.
Powered by unmodified FluidSynth 1.1.6
Website for further details http://www.fluidsynth.org