SPC Music Sketchpad. There is a Windows version as well and the projects are interchangeable with the Android version if you have the right device.
Play Store information:
***Intel Exclusive***Stagelight is the easiest and best way to create, share and play with music on Android. Stagelight comes with built-in lessons, sounds, instruments, loops, effects and much, much more.
In-app Lessons teach anyone how to make music
8 tracks of playback and recording
Create in Timeline mode or our easy to use LoopBuilder mode using:
-Easy to use Drum Machine
-Built in Instruments
-Audio Track playback and recording
-Choose from hundreds of loops
-Import your own .WAV or .MP3 files
In-app Store including free content
All songs created in Stagelight for Android can be imported into our Windows version.
Get a free trial of Stagelight for Windows at www.openlabs.com.
Much more to come!
Stagelight for Android is currently optimized and supported on Intel based tablets with the following specifications.
-Baytrail or better
-2GB of RAM
-300MB of storage space
-Android 4.4 or higher
General usage tips:
-Music creation apps love to consume CPU and Memory. We highly recommend that you close out of all other applications while using Stagelight.
-Recording Audio?: Be sure to calibrate your device to compensate for audio recording latency by following the steps below
1) Start Stagelight and press the Options button on the home screen.
2) Select the Audio tab, then press the "Calibrate Recording" button to display the Audio Latency Tester.
3) Make sure your speakers are turned up and that you do not have headphones plugged in.
4) Press the "Run Calibration" button. You will hear 8 long beeps which will calculate the latency of your device.
5) Press OK to close the Audio Latency Tester. You are now ready to record.
Need more support?
Check out our forums here... http://forums.openlabs.com/
Go to http://support.openlabs.com/ and submit a ticket. We're here to help!