PreSonus® Studio One® Remote is a free Android remote control app designed specifically for use with PreSonus Digital Audio Workstation Studio One 3 Artist* and Professional on Mac® and Windows® computers. It’s the perfect companion, both as a “second screen” app in a workstation setup or as a flexible mobile remote for recording, mixing and editing when away from the computer.
Studio One Remote is based on the PreSonus software applications framework and utilizes the UCNET protocol for network connectivity and remote control. This is the same technology that powers PreSonus remote control apps such as UC Surface, as well as the popular multitrack live recording software Capture™ (desktop) and Capture for iPad.
- Remote control of Studio One 3 transport and mix console
- Commands page for access to all Studio One factory and user commands and macros
- Control up to 28 plug-in parameters using Control Link
- PreSonus UCNET networking technology for ultra-fast connectivity
- Macro Control view for quick access to FX parameters
- Fast song navigation using scalable timeline, marker list and Arranger sections
- Control any Studio One system on the same network; control a single Studio One with multiple remote apps simultaneously
- Start Page with demo mode and integrated Quick Help
- Access multiple Cue Mixes with independent faders
- Access record modes, Pre-count and Metronome settings
- Remote control over critical PreSonus hardware functions (currently supported products: Studio 192-series USB 3.0 interfaces, Quantum Thunderbolt™ interfaces, StudioLive AI-series mixers, and StudioLive Series III mixers)
Compatible with Android devices running Lollipop 5.0 or later and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher. The Android device must be connected to the same wireless network as a Mac or Windows computer running Studio One 3 Professional.
* Studio One 3 Artist support requires the Studio One Remote add-on. Studio One add-ons are available at shop.presonus.com.