as beta before coming out for Android/IOS devices-
Here is a list of the new features:
- sound engine optimization
- new ASIO driver options
- Input Module (Mic/Line-in capture) is now also available for Linux (ALSA), Windows (MME,DirectSound,ASIO), Windows Mobile (with full duplex drivers only) and OSX
- extended list of the audio buffer sizes in the Preferences->Audio: 128, 256, 512, 768, 1024, 1280, 1536, 1792, 2048, 2560, 3072, 4096
- new options in the Preferences->Audio: Driver, Output Device, Input Device
- Frequency;added options for the MultiSynth: Use static note C5 (treat all received notes as C5); Ignore notes with zero velocity
- new Pattern Editor function - Slice by cursor
- bugs fixed.
Most excited to be able like in the mobile devices record straight into Sunvox on my PC.
I guess there will be cancelled plans for tonight...
Link to Sunvox beta 1.73b: