uFXloops 2.0.8 released!Today we released version 2.0.8 on Google Play!
Here’s a short list of the new and improved functions of this version:
- Music Maker Jam Soundpool samples can now be filtered by their scale (1-7), this makes it a lot easier to select those with the same scale.
Info for new users: if you want to use MMJ soundpools, make sure you have Music Maker Jam installed and some themes downloaded. You can then use them in uFXloops directly, without the need of importing them as samples:
In the soundboard, click on an empty slot.
In the slot samples list, choose +MMJ Loop.
- Quick Search Tags for local samples:
You probably hate typing too much as much as we do. So we also introduced the quicksearch tags for local samples, providing some search ideas in the local samples list. Just click on them, if you want to show samples tagged with this tag.
- Community Categories as Quick Searches for community projects and instruments: once you hit the search field, these quick search buttons are shown to speed up your searches.
- Used instruments for community projects: this is very useful for users, who like the sound of a project but do not want to download the complete project, but some of its instruments instead. Just click on “Instruments” in the community search list for projects.
- Copy live recordings to SD card quickly: Via “My Recordings” on the Main screen, by hitting the new “Copy” icon for a live recording, you can copy it to SD card folder Music/uFXloops.
- Ping Pong Delay: This new effect variation is available as FX setting now. Long-click on one of the FX buttons in the Mixer tab to use it.
- High Pass Filter for Delays has been added.
- A clearer indication on all “FREE” stuff in all community lists has been introduced with the new “FREE” icon.
Have fun with this new version, any feedback appreciated.